Host a Sock it! to Diabetes day
There are so many adorable-wacky-loud-crazy socks out there on the market to wear these days, so why not have some fun showing them off and raising funds for a great cause while at it.
By hosting a Sock it! to Diabetes Day you will be helping to stamp out diabetes in the South Pacific.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Select a date.
- Raise funds by inviting friends to wear their most wacky, happy, cool, funky socks to your work/school/community event.
- Have a toe-riffic day.
Are you ready to Sock it! to diabetes?
Fundraising events help bring the community together!
- Provide morning tea, and sell donated items
- Host a BBQ, sell sausages & tomaTOE sauce
- Ask for a gold coin donation
- Make sure you have winning categories – loudest socks/wackiest socks/most creative/longest etc.
- Your imagination is the limit!!!