The 10,000 Toes campaign is committed to saving the lives and limbs of those affected. This can only be achieved by educating, inspiring and empowering 10,000 Toes Ambassadors across the South Pacific who are willing to unite and are committed to helping combat diabetes and other non-communicable diseases.
After the first ever 10,000 Toes Wellness Summit in Fiji ended, the team headed to the last 10 villages up the interior around Namoko to train the community on the equipment and how to be a 10,000 Toes Ambassador.
An Ambassador is a person who:
- Brings whole-person health to communities
- Understands lifestyle diseases and their causes/prevention
- Applies the whole-person health message in their own life
- Has a deep desire to help people on their health journey
- Is committed to the cause and delivering key performance indicators
- Promotes 10,000 Toes to the community
This year’s Wellness Summit in Fiji exceeded all our expectations and gave us another reason to celebrate our OcTOEber 5th birthday achievements! We are so pleased with the positive impact we are making in the South Pacific but we need your urgent continued support to reach more people and reduce diabetes. Please click here to find out more about how your donation can help save lives and limbs.